Our Process: Case Study #5921328-21 ::: C-130 Radome
This is an exclusive showing of the start to finish process on a C-130 at California Radomes.
1. Damaged C-130 Radome needing fast repair
2. Major Damage to this C-130 Radome
3. Interior of damaged C-130 radome
5. Paint removal prior to repair
5. Paint removal of monolithic area
7. Paint stripped. Fully sanded down. Damaged part of the radome cut out.
8. Paint stripped. Sanded down. Damaged part of the radome cut out.
9. Nose repaired and replaced
10. Interior with repaired radome section
11. California Radomes has 3 all new state of the art paintbooths.
12. Off to the paint department for basecoat, top coat and finishing coat
13. California Radome exclusive radome testing is second to none.
14. California Radome exclusive radome testing is second to none.
15. California Radome exclusive radome testing is second to none.
16. Ready for shipping Nationwide
17. Project complete and the C-130 with the repaired California Radome is back in action.
TOP QUALITY REPAIR
We have all the tools and expertise to ensure your aircraft is repaired the right way!
We specialize in professional modifications that enable your aircraft to reach its potential!
24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Whether you are looking to purchase, repair, or modify, we have a professional team to serve you every step of the way.
INFRARED / COMPLETED CONES
These projects demonstrate the variety radome infrared services and modifications we perform in house here in Silicon Valley.
"California Radomes makes a big difference in the way that Volaris handled our radome repairs, their quality, service,
TAT and prices helped us to have our fleet keep safe-flying, as well as saving money and time."
Dominguez Victor - Supervisor de Abastecimiento CRITICO